Saturday, May 4, 2013

Christmas card

Hello, I am using a digi and sentiment from "Christmas Cuties". It is by Clear Dollar Stamps. You can find it here http://www.cleardollarstamps.com/

Copics used are C5, C7, CV10, YR24, Y17, Y15- penguin, R29, R35, R56- reds, YG01, YG03, G03, G07- greens.

The white music notes are  drawn with a white Gelly Roll pen.

The red Ribbon is by Offray.

The 3 green dots are paper Candi by Craftworks.

The papers are by Recollections- reds, green, and plaid,Georgia Pacific- white.

The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

I am entering this card in:

Clearly I Stamp Holiday card challenge- http://www.clearlyistamp.blogspot.com/

Thanks for dropping by. I hope your day is happy. Edwina



3 comments:

  1. That is such a cute card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is adorable! I love the plaid paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just rock it girl! I love that penguin too! The musical notes above are PERFECT!! Now you have one less to make in December!! Yay for Edwina!!

    Thanks for hanging out and playing with me today. It has been so much fun. One more challenge to go and hopefully it will post in an hour! Hope to see your wonderful work one more time!! Don't forget about CHALLENGE #1 you could win $10 in digital stamps and get the hot air balloon!! :)

    ReplyDelete