Friday, May 3, 2013

Gone Fishing card


Hello, Today I am using a digi by Anne Fenton. I got it by taking part in the Creative Freebie Challenge at The Outlawz.

 Copics used are G03, G05, G07, YG41- lily pad and land, YG03, YG93, YG95, YG97- frog, BG10, BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18- water, B000- sky, E31, E33, E37, YG93, YG97- cattails., B05, B01- handle on fishing pole. I colored the frog twice.

Gelly Roll pens used are red and black- beetles  Blue metallic and sky stardust- butterflies, silver metallic- fishing pole.

The fish and water rings are from a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder. It was embossed on peach paper. Then I used a blue ink pad and rubbed on it. Then I cut out the designs.

The fish and frog are pop dotted.

The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

I am entering this card in :

The Outlawz creative freebie Challenge- http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/cfc/forum/topics/creative-freebie-challenge-april-21-may-4

Thanks for dropping by. Have a good day. Edwina


No comments:

Post a Comment