Saturday, May 4, 2013

Have a Purrfect Day card

Hello, I am using a Clear dollar Stamps digi set called  "Purrfect Day". You can find it here http://www.cleardollarstamps.com/  The cat sentiment and paw prints are in this set along with another cat and sentiment.

Copics used are YR21, YR24, Y21, RV81, RV000- cat.

I made my background paper by using the paw print. I also added paws on each side of the sentiment. I made 4 different borders to use for my flags.

The papers are by Recollections- blue, green, yellow. The pink is white colored with Copic R81. Georgia Pacific- white, stripe print I got in a 6" x 6" scrap swap.

The card is 5" x 5".

I am entering this card in:

Clearly I Stamp sketch challenge- http://www.clearlyistamp.blogspot.com/

Have a purrfect Day! Edwina




2 comments:

  1. I totally thought that paw paper was bought! Nicely done!! Thank you soooooooo much for playing in ALL the challenges! Hope you had as much fun as I did! I hope to do this again in October for World Card Making Day!

    See you tomorrow when the winners are announced and I give a little hint on what is to come in the world of challenge at Clearly iStamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Have you checked out the blog yet!!
    Thanks for playing in all four challenges yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete