Saturday, May 4, 2013

It's Your day card

Hello, Today I made a card using Raccoon Friends digi set. I used the balloons and sentiment from the set. You can find it here http://www.cleardollarstamps.com/ The twine is by Clear Dollar Stamps too.

I colored the digi 5 times. Cut them out. added twine to the backs. I then glued down the back 2 digis. pop dotted the middle one then the 2 front ones I added double pop dots to make them higher than the middle one. I then made a tag for the sentiment. It is cut by hand.

Copics used are R22, R29, R35, R59- reds, B00, B01, B05, B29- blue, G03, G05, G07, YG41- green, YG00, YG01, YG03, YG07- lime, YR01, YR04, YR09, YR27- orange, BV01, BV04, BV08, BV31- purple, RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09- pink, V01, V04, V06, V09- red violet, BG10, BG13, BG15, BG18- teal.

The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

I am entering this card in :

Clearly I Stamp Balloon challenge- http://www.clearlyistamp.blogspot.com/

Have a wonderful day. Edwina

3 comments:

  1. Look at you clever woman!! I didn't even realize that stamp had balloons in it!! Love how you grouped them (I always have trouble if I do more than 3). Great coloring too!
    Challenge 1 goes till noon tomorrow so hopefully you can find some time to get that done. Challenge 3 will be at 2 pm and Challenge 4 at 7 pm (Eastern Time).

    Thanks for playing with me during National Scrapbook Day!!
    Kathy D.
    Clearly Digi Stamps DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo, loving all those colorful balloons and how you popped some up! Fabby card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!
    Your cards just get prettier and prettier!
    Is that possible???
    Just love this balloons!
    Hugs
    x

    ReplyDelete