Monday, May 6, 2013

My Honeybee card

Hello, Today I am using a paper piecing file by Scrapping with Lisa. It is called My Honeybee.
You can find it here http://scrappingwithlisadesigns.com/

I actually printed off the png file to have to look at as I pieced the files together. I thought it would make a great card as it was. I added glitter glue, Gelly Roll pens, and pearls, and a frame.

The frame is made using Cricut cartridge Elegant Edges.

The pearls were ivory. I colored them with Copics Y17.

I used Gelly Roll pens on the hive and flowers to look like stitching. and outlined the words. Colors used are Yellow stardust, Green stardust, Sky Stardust, Purple Stardust, Clear Stardust, Pink Metallic, Copper Metallic, Purple Metallic.

The card is 6 3/8' x 7 3/4".

Have a wonderful day. Edwina

No comments:

Post a Comment