Sunday, May 26, 2013

Robyn's Fetish Challenges # 161 birds


                                      A close up of my poem I wrote to go on this card.

Hello, Today at Robyn's fetish our challenge is to use birds on our project. Fred She Said is our sponsor and has some fabulous flowers and bird digis. The digi I am using is called "Hummingbird and Columbine". you can find it in the Fred She Said store. The winner of the challenge gets a $10 voucher from the Fred She Said store. You can find the Fred She Said store here http://fred-she-said-store.blogspot.com/

Copics used are YG03, YG93, YG95, YG97- leaves and stems, Y00, Y04, Y06, Y15, Y17- flowers, YG01, YG03, YG06, E31, E33, C1, C3, C5, B21, B24, B28, BV01, BV02, BV04- bird.i colored the bird according to a photo on the internet. I got as close to the real colors as I could. i also looked at a photo of the flowers.

Stardust Yellow Gelly Roll pen was used on the stamen of the flowers.

The doily is by Martha steward that the single humming bird is on. I used Martha steward gems and pearls by Recollections on the doily.

The corners are done using a Fiskars corner punch.

The rick rack is by Michales from the $1 bin. I found it in NC.

The papers are DCWV- Luxury stack- print, Recollections- blue and taupe, Nicole Crafts- vellium.

Pop dots were used on the one flower.

Opened up this card is 12" x 5 1/2". Folded it will be 4" x 5 1/2".

Thanks for dropping by. I am always delighted to see you. Have a nice day. Edwina




2 comments:

  1. I love the poem you wrote. You have many talents. I just fell in love with this card when I seen it. This is fabulous work. Still a fan of yours.

    Michelle (DT SIS)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Your poem is so nice. Agree with Michelle, you have many talents.
    Thanks also for your card, got it yesterday.

    Laurence DT Sis

    ReplyDelete