Thursday, May 23, 2013

White on White blog hop

This month Lorby's World of Hops has challenged these talented crafters by asking them to create something that is white on white with a touch of color. I know you will be pleasantly surprised to see what they have come up with. There is so much talent here.

So please begin at Lorby's World http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com) since she is our hostess and has a give away going on with this hop. She has all the details on her blog.

Here is the line up in case you get lost alone the way.



Here is my project I am sharing with you.




Hello, I made n Anniversary card. The flowers are scallop circles that I cut into them to make petals. I curled some down and some up. I used 1", 1.25", and 1.5". I pop dotted each layer. Then added white pearls to the centers. I hand cut the leaves, scored down the middle, then curled them.

The pearls and pearl frame are by Want to Scrap.

The ribbon is by Really Reasonable ribbon. The bow I made is a double loop bow.

I embossed the background paper using Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder.

The card is 5" x 6 1/2".

Thanks for stopping by. The next stop on the hop is Lynne


16 comments:

  1. Oh my... this card is absolutely gorgeous...
    love it!!!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unbelievably stunning. Amazing card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How elegant & beautiful!! I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. I love shades of white in a project. Fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful and sheer genius! I absolutely love it! Thank you for sharing your technique! I'm going to have to give it a try!!!

    Thank you, thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card, Edwina!! love the flowers they are gorgeous and the Bow is awesome where did you learn to do that I wnt to learn!! TFS.
    Big Blog Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty and elegant. Perfect for anniversary or wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the card is so pretty and love the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  9. An absolutely stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what an elegant card and the flowers are just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so glad you were able to join me for this hop. Your card is so elegant. I just love it! Thank you for joining me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your white on white card turned out beautiful. I have to something similar for an upcoming challenge and have definitely been inspired by your stunning creation. I can definitely see why it is one of your favourites.

    Thanks so much for taking the time to link up three of your favourites from the past year. I've really enjoyed checking them out. Good luck in the draw!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    p.s. sorry that it took me awhile to post the comments but your first two are there as well!

    ReplyDelete