Sunday, June 23, 2013

America the Beautiful card


Hello, Today I am using a digi by Clear Dollar Stamps. It is called "Lifting You Up". You can find it here https://www.cdstamps.com/

Copics used are R22, R29, R35, R59- reds, B21, B24, B26, B29- blues, E31, E33, E37- basket, W#- ropes.

Glitter glue was used on the white on the balloons.

The papers are by Recollections- red, blue, Georgia pacific- white, Philadelphia Group- clouds.

The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

I am entering this card in:

Clearly I Stamp red, white, and blue challenge- http://www.clearlyistamp.blogspot.com/

Lady Anne's sentiment challenge- http://www.ladyanneschallenges.com/sentimental-friday.html




5 comments:

  1. Oh woman look at you!! I love this set in Red White and Blue. Never even thought to do that...silly me!! Love the sparkle on there too.
    Thanks for playing in Clearly iStamp Challenge #1 - red, white and blue color challenge. Hope to see you on July 5th for the #2 challenge!

    Got your new computer yet?
    Kathy D.
    Clearly Digi Stamps DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous balloons!! I love your beautiful card. Thanks for joining us.
    Nancy Guest Designer Clearly iStamp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colouring Edwina! I love how you did the background too! Thanks for playing Clearly iStamp colour challenge. Dawn Frost guest DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love how you used the hot air balloons-I think might have to scraplift this! ;) Thank you so much for joining us at Clearly iStamp! Hugs, Katy Guest DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful. Lovely colours and embellishments. Everything works so well together. Thanks for sharing your talent. Good luck with the challenge. Hugs Desíre {Lady Anne's Sentimental Friday DT Member} {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete