Monday, June 3, 2013

Fresh Brewed designs digi release for June

Hello, Today  at fresh brewed designs we are having a digi release of new designs. I am using "Surfing Starfish". You can find it here http://www.freshbreweddesigns.com/ The fresh Brewed designs blog can be found here http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.com/

Copics used are BG10, Bg11, BG13, BG15, BG18- waves, YR02, YR04, YR09, YR27, YG01, YG06- surfboard, YR21, YR24, Y21- starfish.

Stardust clear and Stardust Orange Gelly Roll pens were used on the surfboard. Clear Stardust Gelly Roll pen on the starfish.

I printed 2 of the image and colored them the same. Then fussy cut them out. I placed the first on on the card to the left. Then pop dotted the the next one on to the right and overlapping the first one. I wanted it to look like surfing buddies.

The sentiment is by fresh Brewed Designs too. I thought it was perfect for this card.

The pearls were ivory. I colored them with Copics YR09 to match the card.

The papers are by Georgia Pacific- white, Philadelphia Group- cloud paper, Bazzill- blues.

The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

Thanks for dropping by. It was fun seeing you again. Edwina

3 comments:

  1. Edwina,
    I think your card is SO FUN!!! I love the coloring of the images and the way you doubled the surfing starfish. Of course he has to have a surfing buddy!!! LOVE how it pops away from the card. Love it!!!

    Have a wonderful day!
    HUGS,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card! Love those star fish, I bet they do surf when no one's looking!!

    ((Lyn))

    oho I've added more stripes, and did them the other way round too! (sort of!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card Edwina. I love that you doubled them up and popped one of them. That cloud paper is awesome as well.

    ReplyDelete