Friday, June 7, 2013

Shirt tag



Hello, Today I am using a digi by Fresh Brewed Designs. You can find it here http://www.freshbreweddesigns.com/  You can find Fresh Brewed Designs Blog here http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.com/

I colored the tie with Copics B97, B39, B26, B24, BV02,BV04, BV09.

The shirt is paper pieced.

I glued the shirt on a card with the sleeve on the fold. Then cut out around the shirt. The tag folds so you can write a message inside. I made this for Pop's present for Father's Day. I then punched a hole on the inside with a 1/8' hole punch and ran ribbon through it.

The ribbon is by Offray.

The papers are by Georgia Pacific- white, Susan Branch- stripe.

The shirt is 3" long.

Have a good day. Edwina

2 comments:

  1. Love this striped shirt! I also love that you made your tag an actual tiny little card tag.
    SO Sweet!!! I am sure that your Pop will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, making the shirt into a gift tag. Well done!

    ReplyDelete