Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Guest Designer for Twist of Faith

Hello, Today I am a Guest Designer for Twist of Faith. You can find their challenge blog here http://twistoffaithcards.blogspot.com/  This weeks challenge is to make a gate-fold card with a sentiment on the front of the card. I want to Thank Twist of Faith for having me as a Guest Designer.I am one of the DT at Robyn's Fetish.



I am using a digi called " Chicken, n Apples n eggs " by Robyn's Fetish. You can find it here http://robynsfetish.com

Copics used are E11, E13, E15, E17, E18, R29, R35, R59, Y13, Y17- chicken, YG00, YG01, YG03, YG07- apple, E43- stem, YG95, YG97, YG99, YG93- leaf, E0000, E000, E00- eggs, E41, E43, E44- basket, B21, B23, B24- cloth in basket.

The butterflies are made using a Martha Steward stamp and punch combo set. The border and inside panels are made using a Martha Steward border punch.

The die cut on the front of the card is made using Cricut cartridge Elegant Edges.

The pearls are taupe color and are from Miriam's Crafting Supplies. You can find them here http://miriamscraftingblog.com/supplies.html

The Ribbon  is by Morex Corp. The color is called #938 Delight Ribbon.- light blue.

The papers are by Recollections- stripe, Bazzill- blue, Georgia Pacific- white.

The poem and sentiment on the front of my card I wrote myself.

Thanks for dropping by for a visit. I hope you will visit Twist of Faith and join in their challenge. Edwina

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on being designer of the week. Your card is very beautiful. I love the colors and the pearls that you used on the card. Wonderful Job!!

    ReplyDelete