Thursday, July 4, 2013

With Caring Thoughts card


Hello, Today I am using a digi by Sandi Huggett. I gopt it by joining in the Creative Freebie Challenge. You can find it here http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/cfc/forum/topics/creative-freebie-challenge-june-30-to-july-13

Copics used are RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09- flowers, YG03, YG93, Yg95, YG97- leaves, B05, B01, B00- bow.

Burgundy Metallic Gelly Roll pen was used on the stamen.

I printed off 2 of the figi. I then colored them and cut them out cutting off the one bow. Then I printed the sentiment on Vellum and glued the digis on it to form a wreath.

The diecut is made using Cricut cartridge Elegant Edges.

The papers are by DCWV- pink shimmer paper, Georgia Pacific- white for digi, Nicole Crafts- vellum, green print was from a scrap swap.

The card is 5" x 5 1/2".

I am entering this card in:

The Outlawz Creative Freebie Challenge- http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/cfc/forum/topics/creative-freebie-challenge-june-30-to-july-13




1 comment:

  1. wow Edwina this is just gorgeous. What beautiful colors you used!!!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete