Saturday, July 27, 2013

You are special Easel card

Hello, Today i am using a digi by Sandi Huggett. I got it by joining in The Outlaz Creative Freebie challenge. You can find the challenge here http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/cfc/forum/topics/crreative-freebie-challenge-july-14-to-july-27 The sentiment on the card is by Lisa Decosse. She reformatted it for me. You can find the sentiment on The Path of Positivity here http://pathofpositivitychallenge.blogspot.ca/2013/07/challenge-4-caring-july-1-august-4-2013.html

Copics used are YR24, Y00, Y13, Y15, Y17- flower, YG61, YG63, YG67- leaves, B21, B24, B26, B29- ribbon.

The gems are by Creatology.

The papers are by Recollections- yellow, Bazzill- blues and greens, Georgia Pacific- white.

The card is 5" x 5".

I am entering this card in:

The Outlawz Creative Freebie Challenge-
 http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/cfc/forum/topics/crreative-freebie-challenge-july-14-to-july-27

Path Of Positivity- http://pathofpositivitychallenge.blogspot.ca/2013/07/challenge-4-caring-july-1-august-4-2013.html

Thanks for dropping by. Have a good Day. Edwina

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow Edwina, this is so special that you have used a our wonderful Lisa's CARING sentiment on your gorgeous design.

    This is so perfect for our CARING theme this month. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and good luck.
    Caring Hugs
    Desíre
    {Path of Positivity DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card turned out just beautiful Edwina. Very striking colour combination. I actually prefer this rendition of the quote. Problem is I never know what spacing people have to work with so I just go with something I think will fit. Glad I could accommodate you because this card is just stunning. Thank you so much for joining us this month on the Path of Positivity. I really hope that you will be able to join us in future months.

    Lisa D., Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Edwina,

    I'm back with my own hat on to let you know I've added this awesome creation to the gallery. Thanks so much for once again using one of my creations!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete