Monday, August 19, 2013

Garden Double layout

Hello, Today I am using "Mouse Under Flower", "Flower Garden", and  "Snail Under Flower" paper Piecing Files by Scrapping With Lisa. You can find them here http://scrappingwithlisadesigns.com/

I used the pdf files and fussy cut them out. Once glued together. I added Perfect Pearls- blue, and Viva Décor- yellow around the flower centers in drops. Then I added glitter glue to the inside of that. I added google eyes to both the snail and mouse. The tiny flowers is one from the "Flower Garden" set. I printed them thumbnail size. I also added Viva Decor and Glitter glue to the centers of them.

The butterflies are a stamp and punch set by Martha Steward.

The grass is cut using deckled decorative edge scissors.

The journal cards are drawn with a ruler and blue metallic Gelly Roll pen.

Thanks for dropping by. Edwina




2 comments: