Monday, August 26, 2013

Hello, Today I am using Scrapping With Lisa's paper piecing files "Flower Garden" and "Hibiscus". You can find them here http://scrappingwithlisadesigns.com/

I decided to make a note card set and I thought the hibiscus went well with it. I used the pdf files on each one. Some of the flowers have glitter glue, some Clear Stardust Gelly Roll pen, and some Viva D├ęcor yellow pearl pen used on them. I added a yellow dew drop to the jonquil, and a yellow pearl to the pansy.

The pearls, flower buttons and dew drop are from Miriam's Crafting Supplies. You can find them here http://miriamscraftingblog.com/supplies.html

The red, green, and purple dots are paper Candi by Craftworks.

The ribbons are by Morex Corp, Offray, American Crafts, and Michales,

The papers are by Recollections- prints, red, pink, yellow, and purple, Georgia Pacific- white.

The cards are all 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

Thanks for dropping by. Have a good day. Edwina

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous way to use up your scraps Edwina, I hope you have some left...shhhh, pop over to my blog today and find out why, LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete