Thursday, August 8, 2013

Imagine That "Farmer John"

Hello today I am using  "Farmer John". You can find it here http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/

Imagine that has this wonderful digital paper set new to the store today. You will see a project by me using it sometime soon. i love those tractors and will make a project to send my John Deere loving niece.

Copics used are E000, E00, E01, E02- skin, E43, E44, E47- hair, BG01- eyes, YR21, YR24, Y21, B01, B05, B97- hat, W1, W3, W5- shoe, B01, B05, B97, Y28- overalls, C1, C3, C5, C7, C10- wheels. The green and yellow of the tractor are paper pieced. I did go in with Copics G03, and G07 to give shadows on the tractor.

The grass is cut using a pair of deckle scissors.

The butterflies were cut using my Cricut.

The papers are by Recollections- greens, blue of butterflies,  Georgia Pacific- white, Bazzill- light blue, Philadelphia Group- cloud paper.

The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

Thanks for dropping by. Come agai real soon. Edwina

4 comments:

  1. Edwina, Farmer John is so cute, you have made a wonderful scene for him xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Edwina :) I like how you made the grass 2-tone with the green and deckle scissors. Can't wait to see your next one with the papers!! *Ü* My hubby worked on John Deere tractors for 10+ years and even now is a farm mechanic for another big company, although doesn't get to go out to the farms like he used to. Anywhoo... hope you have a great sunshiney day!! xKris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. I love, love, love that sky. Like the grass effect as well. Giving it the two different colours achieves a nice depth. However, I have to ask, what are deckle scissors?

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete