Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Imagine That "Joyous Reindeer" tri shutter card


Hello, Today I am using "Merry and Bright" papers and "Joyous Reindeer" digis by Imagine That. You can find them here http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/

I used the separate reindeer in the set then cropped the sentiment from the digi - sentiment combo. I made the sentiment 8" long.

Copics used are R22, R29, R35, R59- reds, G03, G07, YG41- greens, E000, E00, E11, E13, E15, E17, E18- deer.

Clear Stardust Gelly Roll pen was used on the lights.

The corners of the front of the card was cut using a Fiskars corner punch.

The twine for the light sentiment is by The Twinery.

The Christmas verse I wrote myself.

The papers are by Imagine That- prints, Recollections- red, Georgia Pacific- white.

The card is 6" x 4" when folded up. It is 6" x 12" when opened up.

Thanks for dropping by. Edwina





3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Edwina, I love this shape of card, I really have to give it a go xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWWWWWWWW!!! This is soooo fun and sweet!!! Makes me want to start creating Christmas cards. My heart gets so happy just thinking about Christmastime. <3

    ReplyDelete