Friday, August 30, 2013

Loving the Candy card

Hello, Today I am using a digi by Sandi Huggett. I got it by joining in the Creative Freebie Challenge at the Outlawz.

Copics used are YR24, YR21, Y15, Y13, Y02, W10, E44, RV10, RV13- bear, YR01, YR04, YR09, YG03, YG95- jack o lantern, YR01, YR04, YR07, YR27- candy holder, V04, V06, V09- costume.

Gelly Roll pens used are purple stardust, yellow stardust.

The papers are by Recollections- orange, purple, Georgia Pacific- white, Free Vintage Digitals- stripe and dot digital papers. You can find these digital papers here http://freevintagedigistamps.blogspot.com/

The ribbon is recycled. My parents got it on something they bought.

The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

I am entering this card in:

The Outlawz Creative Freebie Challenge- http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/cfc

Thanks for dropping by. Have a Happy Day. Edwina


2 comments:

  1. So cute, I do love these cards, they are not in the least scary, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the images that you got for the Creative Freebies Challenge are so cute and you've created incredible Halloween cards. Well done, my friend!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete