Sunday, August 18, 2013

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #173 frame it

Hello, Today at Robyn's Fetish our challenge is to use a frame. I am using "Lilies and Butterfly Frame" by Delicious Doodles.Delicious Doodles is our sponsor this week. The winner gets 4 digis from the Delicious Doodles store. You can find their store here http://deliciousdoodles.blogspot.com/

Copics used are YR01, YR04, YR09, YR27- lilies, B21, B23, B26- butterfly, E41, E43, R44, E47, E49- frame.

I printed off 2 of the digi. I cut out the one image, and the lilies and the wing span on one side and body of the butterfly and pop dotted them on the other image. I then glued it to my cardstock with the sentiment.

The twine is Denim by The Twinery.

The metal/ gem charm is by Jolees Boutique.

The papers are by Georgia Pacific- white, Chatterbox- plaid.

The card is 5" x 6 1/2".

Thanks for dropping by. I hope you'll join in on our challenge. Edwina





5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Edwina, love how you have coloured and used this DD image, love the sentiment too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Edwina, love how you have used the frame. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation, lovely colouring cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you did the lilies and butterfly. Popping them was a great idea. Wonderful coloring.

    Michelle (DT SIS)

    ReplyDelete