Sunday, August 11, 2013

Robyn's Fetish Challenge#172 lots of layers

Hello, Today at Robyn's Fetish we are to use lots of layers. I am using "Follow Your Dreams" by Wings & Willows. Wings & Willows is our sponsor this week. The winner gets a $10 gift certificate to the Wings & Willows store. You can find the store here http://www.etsy.com/shop/WingsandWillows

I printed the digi off 4 times. I colored all of the first digi then different sections of each one creating 4 layers on the image.I pop dotted each layer. I also have layers of cardstock.

Copics used are ( RV00, RV02, RV06- pink, B00, B01, B05- blues, Y02, Y15, Y17- yellows, YG00, YG01, YG03, G05- greens)- balloon, W1, W3, W5- sandbags, E41, E43, E44, E47- basket, BG000- clouds, E000, E00, E01- pig, C00, C1, C3- sheep, E31, E33, E37- donkey, W1- ropes, C1, C3- telescope.

Inkadinkadoo Chalk was used on the sky.

Gelly Roll pens used are brown- birds, ( blue, purple, clear, yellow, orange, green)- stardusts as accents on balloon.

The papers are by Georgia Pacific- white, Recollections- green, pink, Bazzill- blue.

The card is 4 1/2' x 5 1/2"

Have a wonderful day. Don't forget to follow your dreams. Edwina


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Edwina,love the Balloon and the colours. Marlene Dt sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edwina this is brilliant hun, what a fabulous image I do love patchwork, I am an old fashioned girl, me, love patch work and gingham...brilliant work, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an amazing card. I really like the layers that you put on the balloon. I guess I had a little bit like yours but no where close to your beautiful card

    Michelle (DT SIS)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Edwina this is so beautiful, love hot air balloons and this is the best I have seen in a very very long time.!!!!
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and layering cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete