Sunday, August 4, 2013

Scrapping With Lisa " Snow Globe"


                     This shows the inside how it is put together for the card to stand up.

Hello, Today I am using a pdf file called Snow Globe from Scrapping With Lisa. You can find it here http://scrappingwithlisadesigns.com/  I also printed off a thumbprint of "Santa Bear".

I added glitter glue to the snowflakes before cutting them out. Once I put the design together I then added glitter glue to snow I added, the roof, chimney, window boxes, and dots of snow falling. Once dry I then colored the window yellow with Copics Y04.

Then I hand cut out the curtains and added them. Then I drew in the ties on the curtains with Blue Metallic Gelly Roll pen. Drew a white line with white Gelly Roll pen for the window.Added red berries to the wreath with Red Gelly Roll pen. then I drew in with Red Gelly Roll pen a candle in each window. Added a flame with orange Stardust Gelly Roll pen and holly with Green Gelly Roll pen.

i then cut out "Santa Bear" and pop dotted him on.

Then I turned the card over and drew a line around the shape onto white cardstock. Then I scored the very top of the globe 1/2" down. Folded it over and glued it to the back of the globe. Then cute a piece of white cardstock 2" x 5" and scored it every 1". Then folded it mountain valley. Once it is folded I added ATG to the 2 ends. I added 2 stripes of the ATG to each end as I wanted a really strong hols. Then Attached it to the inside of the card. Now the card can stand up.

Thanks for dropping by. Have a good day. Edwina

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous, Edwina, I do so love Snowglobes xxxx

    ReplyDelete