Saturday, August 17, 2013

What a Treat Having You as a Friend card

I liked this image so much I did it in 2 color schemes.
 
Hello, Today I am using a digi by Creative Bug on the Loose. You can find it here http://www.creativebugdigis.com/
The sentimenton the blue card is by Create with TLC. You can find it here http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/tlc4lo

copics used are B21, B23, B26, B29- blue bugs, YG03, YG93, YG95- leaves, R29, R35, R59, C10- red bugs, E41, E43, E44- cat tails.

Gelly Roll pens used are Sky Stardust on the blue bugs and the trail for my butterfly ribbon pin.

The ribbon is by American Crafts- red and blue with dots, Details- blue sheer. The pin I made using glass beads in my collection.

The buttons are by Favorite Findings.

The 3 blue dots with glitter dots are Paper Candi by Craftworks. I used blue Stardust Gelly Roll pen to add the dots to them.

The papers are by Bazzill-light and olive green shimmers, blue, Recollections- olive, black, red, Georgia Pacific- white.

Both cards are 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

Thanks for dropping by. Don't forget to stop by Creative Bug on the Loose Naomi has a freebie each week.  Edwina

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant !!! :-) I love the bugs in blue - very pretty :-D

    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both brilliant, Edwina, such a cute wee image, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous job on both cards Edwina, I am so in love wtih the blue ribbon and hat pin on the blue bug card. hugs

    ReplyDelete