Saturday, September 14, 2013

Fishing is for girls too card

Hello, Today I am using a digi by Anne Fenton. I got it by joining in the Creative Freebie challenge at the Outlawz.

Copics used are E000, E00, E01, E02- skin, E04- lips, E33- hair, RV10, RV13, RV21- bag, W3, W5, W7- ground, E41, E43, E44, E47, E49- hat, pants, vest, RV10, RV13- shirt, GB000, BG01, BG05, G05- background.

Gelly Roll pens used are Pink Metallic on shirt design, Silver Metallic and Blue stardust- fishing pole.

The papers are by Recollections- stripe, kraft, pink, Bazzill- blue, Georgia Pacific- white.

The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

I am entering this card in:

The Outlawz Creative Freebie challenge- http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/cfc/forum/topics/creative-freebie-challenge-september-7-21

Thanks for joining me for a few minutes. See you next time. Edwina

3 comments:

  1. wow that's really an awesome card. I love the sentiment you have added for it! I need to create mine ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Card!!!!
    Hugs, Love, and Friendship
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete