Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Guest Designer Card for Twist of Faith button challenge

Hello, Today I am a Guest Designer for Twist of Faith. The challenge is to use buttons. You can find the challenge here http://twistoffaithcards.blogspot.com/ I am a design Tem Member for Robyn's Fetish. Robyn's Fetish is sponsoring the Twist Of Faith challenge this week. The digi I am using is called "Apple Harvest". You can find it in the Robyn's Fetish store here http://robynsfetish.com

Copics used are YG61, YG63, YG67- leaves of tree, E41, E43, E44, E47, E49- trunk of tree, YG03, YG93, YG95- grass, R24, R29, R59, YR21- apples, E31, E33, E37- basket, R29- heart.

The buttons are by Favorite Findings.

The sentiment is by Create with TLC. You can find it here http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/tlc4lo

The papers are by Recollections- green, Bazzill- blue, Georgia Pacific- white.

Once I had the card put together I inked the edges of the card. I used blue on the blue paper and green on the green paper.

The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

I want to thank Twist of Faith for having me as a guess designer. I enjoyed it so much. Please come on over and join in the fun on their button challenge. Here is the link http://twistoffaithcards.blogspot.com/

I am entering this card in:

Word Art Wednesday challenge- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/

Have a wonderful Fall Day. Edwina

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card, luv your buttons cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is wonderful. Love the addition of the buttons.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Edwina! I love your card - those buttons are just adorable, and congrats on your Guest Designer spot at TOF. I really hope you will stop over to Word Art Wednesday and share this card in our challenge this week. Our theme is always open (Anything Goes as long as it's family friendly) and I would just LOVE having you join us!
    Have a blessed week and I hope you will share in our challenges!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super sweet card, Edwina! I love what you did with the buttons! I'm so glad you were able to join us as a GDT this week at Twist of Faith!
    Hugs,
    Tracey F.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card, Edwina!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card and what's not to love - BUTTONS!!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful creativity my dear friend!
    Hugs, Love, and Friendship
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Edwina, what a lovely card - love the diagonal cut of the paper colors and how you carried that through on the sentiment. And of course - the buttons. :) Thank you for taking the time to create such a beautiful card and be a Guest Designer for us at Twist of Faith this week!!

    ReplyDelete