Thursday, September 12, 2013

Imagine That "Pengiun Cocoa" Challenge

Hello, Today I am using "Penguin Cocoa" digi and "Merry and Bright" papers by Imagine That. You can find them here http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/

I printed the digi off 3 times colored them with Copics and other mediums. Then cut them out.

Copics used are C3, C5, C7, C10- penguin Y13, YR21, YR24- beak and feet, B00, B01, B05- blues, R29, R35, R59- reds, G03, G07, YG41- greens.

I used Stardust Gelly Roll pens on the Straws- red, sky, green, clear.

I used snow flocking on the white fur on the hats.

Glitter Glue was used on the center of the snowflakes on the digital paper.

White Puffy paint was used on the snow cream in the bowls.

The card is 5" x 6 1/2".

Thanks for dropping by. I hope you will come join in the challenge at Imagine That. Edwina






2 comments:

  1. Edwina, this is so very very cute, love it hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Edwin. I just LOVE this 3D penguin card - so cute with the 3 birds in a row :) Thanks so much for sharing!! Have a wonderful day. xKris

    ReplyDelete