Saturday, September 14, 2013

Let your speech be card

Hello, Today I am joining in the Sketch challenge at the Outlawz. Actually the Sketch is my card. I fell in love with the beautiful design and thought it would make a lovely card with a sentiment in it, so that is what I did. I printed it on pink cardstock. The sentiment is from the Bible. I used Monotype Corsiva font to type the words. I then added 2mm and 3mm gems by Recollections where there were dots on the sketch. Then I mated the design on black cardstock.

The papers are by Recollections.

The card is 4 1/4" x 4".

I am entering this card in:

Path of Positivity tell the truth challenge- http://pathofpositivitychallenge.blogspot.com/

Outlawz Sketch challenge- http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/sketchchallenge/forum/topics/wednesday-sketch-challenge-september-4

Word Art Wednesday challenge- http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/

Thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful day. Edwina

8 comments:

  1. Hi Edwina: Your card is really sophisticated in its appearance and in its message. I truly admire that you have reached within to a place that pulled up a Bible verse to epitomize HONESTY. It is a wonderful verse; one that speaks to a community in need of such a message. Your message on this card will be well respected, as will you as the artist! I want to thank you for coming to the Path of Positivity Challenge and invite you to return in the future. I wish you the best of luck in the challenge and send you all wonderful blessings that you should be filled with the gracefulness of the message in your creation here. Samara, DT Path of Positivity. (samaranavi.blogspot.com and fileohfever.blogspot.ca - personal blogs)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful inspirational sentiment. This is so perfect for our HONESTY theme this month. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and good luck.
    Optimistic Hugs
    Desíre
    {Path of Positivity DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning!!! You have outdone yourself with this card!!!! Love the colors along with the embellishments!!! You do have that certain flair to create beautiful cards!!
    Hugs, Love, and Friendship
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great quote on your card, and I love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card Edwina. The black matting makes it very striking! Perfect Bible verse for your sentiment as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the elegance of this card. Such fabulous colors as well!

    Thanks for joining our monthly challenge here at Path of Positivity challenge. Hope you will join us next time. DT Crafting Vicky I have some candy on my blog ;o) http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/09/400-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Edwina. Your card turned out beautiful my friend. I love the quote you chose to showcase as it really does get at the truthfulness of how one should speak. Love the cool layout and design as well.

    Thank you so much for joining us again this month on the Path of Positivity. I hope that you will continue to consider us in future challenges.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card - very classy.
    Thank you for joining us at PoP Honesty Challenge.

    IKE x
    PoP DT

    ReplyDelete