Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Thank You card


Hello, Today I made a card using  a stamp and orange ink called Tangerine Tango by Stampin Up. The 3 paper prints are also by Stampin Up.

The flowers are punched out then on the top layer I cut between each section so I could roll the petals up. I scrunched up each flower towards the center to give them shape. I then used a glue dot to add the dew drops in the centers.

The red and orange Dew Drops are from Miriam's Crafting Supplies. You can find them here http://miriamscraftingblog.com/supplies.html

The leaves are cut using Cricut cartridge Mother's day Bouquet. The swirls are the negative shape from where I punched out a border. The die cut in 3 sizes is a Spellbinders die.

The red and orange papers are by Colormate and Recollections.

The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

I am entering this card in :

Miriam's Crafting Supplies red and orange challenge- http://miriamscraftingblog.com/index.html

Thanks for dropping by. Edwina



3 comments:

  1. This is such a fun challenge for me since this is my favorite color palette. Love the contrast on the black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Edwina, love those flowers hun, great colours too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the paper line and those shades of orange and those flowers are supper KA-UTE

    ReplyDelete