Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Ally Cat card

Hello, Today I am using "Alley Cat" by Scribbles. You can find it here http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.com/
 
Copics used are Y00, Y21, YR21, YR24- cat, C1, C3, C5, C7- can.
 
I used white Gelly Roll pen on the fish bones.
 
The embossing was done using my Score Buddy and turning the paper to make bricks and wood planks. I wanted it to look like buildings behind the "Alley Cat".
 
The grass is cut using Decorative Edge Scissors called deckled.
 
The papers are by DCWV- grayand deep red, Recollections- brown, Kraft paper, green, Georgia Pacific- white.
 
The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".
 
I am entering this card in:
 
 
Scribbles world card making day challenge- http://scribblesdesignschallenge.blogspot.com/
 
Thanks for dropping by. Have a good day. Edwina
 
 

1 comment:

  1. LOL...I LOVE this!!!! That saying is AWeSOME!!!! You are so great!! Thank you for joining us at Scribbles Designs World Card Making Day and congrats on being one of our selected winners!!

    ReplyDelete