Sunday, October 27, 2013

Charlie the Christmas Bear card

 

 
                                  Close up of the poem I wrote for Charlie the Christmas Bear.

Hello, Today I am using digis by Robyn's Fetish . You can find them here http://robynsfetish.com/shop . I am using "Ye Old Christmas Tree" and "Charlie the Christmas Bear".

Copics used are R22, R24, R29, R59- reds, YG01, G03, G07, G28- green for clothing, E41, E43, E44, E47, E49-, RV10, RV13- bear, BG70, BG72, BG75, BG78, W1, W3, W5, W7- trees, Y13, Y15, Y17- stars.

Stardust Gelly Roll pens used on the ornaments are yellow, orange, green, purple, sky, and Red Gelly Roll pen with Clear Stardust on it. Gold Metallic and Silver Metallic Gelly Roll pens were used on the strings of beads on the trees.

I used crystal accents on the ornaments. I love how real they look.

I used Glitter Glue on the snow.

The papers are by Georgia Pacific- white, Recollections- dark green, Colormates- red.

The card is 6 1/2" x 4 1/2".

I am entering this card in:

The Outlawz Alcohol Marker Christmas Challenge- http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/copicchallenge/forum/topics/alcohol-markers-challenge-october-25th-31st

Challenges 4 Everybody anything goes- http://challenges4everybody.blogspot.co.uk/

Lacy Sunshine anything goes- http://lacysunshinechallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

Thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful day. Edwina

5 comments:

  1. This is awesome Edwina!! Love the stair step card and your poem is amazing. You are so clever!! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing card. The poem you wrote is adorable. You have a great talent writing. I'm just in awe of the card. I have no words to express how much I love this. Wonderful Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply amazing Edwina, grats on winner at Outlawz you deserve it, that poem is wonderful and card is adorable hugs DT Sis xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, this is adorable! Thank you so much for playing along with us in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Lacy Sunshine. We're so happy you joined us! Please join us, again! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member for Lacy Sunshine.

    ReplyDelete