Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Enjoy the Fruit of Your Labors card

Hello, Today I am using a digi by Sandi Huggett. I got it by joining in the Creative Freebie challenge at the Outlawz.  I hand drew the pumpkins, and clouds.

Copics used are YR01, YR04, YR09, YG03, E31- pumpkins, C1, C3, C5, C7, E41, E43, E44, E47- wheelbarrow.

Clear Stardust Gelly Roll pen was used on the clouds.

The blue swirl paper I made myself by drawing on white cardstock in ramdom swirls with Blue Metallic Gelly Roll pen. I then let it dry overnight. Then I colored the paper with Copics B000.

The brown paper was cut by hand to give the effect of the uneven ground in a garden. I wanted it to look like a field of pumpkins. The front piece is pop dotted up.

The papers are by Recollections- brown, kraft paper, blue, Georgia Pacific- white.

The card is 5 3/8" x 3 3/8".

I am entering this card in:

The Outlawz Creative Freebie Challenge- http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/cfc/forum/topics/creative-freebie-challenge-oct-19th-nov-2nd

Word Art Wednesday anything goes- http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/

Thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful Fall Season. Edwina

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for playing along with us this week at Word Art Wednesday, Edwina! It's always a blessing to have you play along with us. Have a blessed week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    I have BLOG CANDY!
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great fall card! I really like the way you colored the boards on the cart and all the pumpkins are fantastic. Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete