Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Fall Leaves card

Hello, Today I am using a digital colored image to make my background paper. I flipped the design and placed it right next to the original design. Then I printed off the sentiment and placed it right in the center. The digital image and sentiment are by Lisa Decosse at Decosse's Dynamite Doodles. You can find them here  sentiment- http://decossesdynamitedoodles.blogspot.com/2013/09/wonderful-wednesdays-winsome-words-for.html , digital image- has been removed from being a freebie. It will be available some time in the future. If you take any of Lisa's freebies please leave her a thank you.

The corners on my card are made using a Spellbinders die. I cut it into fourths. I then added a punched out leaf to each corner. All the leaves are punched out using an EK Success punch.

The corners for the sentiment were punched with a Fiskars Corner punch.

The card is 6 5/8' x 4 3/8".

I am entering this card in:

Lady Anne's Autumn challenge- http://www.ladyanneschallenges.com/lady-annes-challenge.html

Thanks for dropping by. Have a Happy Fall.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome technique, fabulous fall colors. Beautiful Autumn card.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. First I noticed the sentiment and thought 'oh, she used it' and then realized you also used the leaves spray. You did a fabulous job with it. I've copied it and am adding it to the pile of your other cards that still need to be added to the gallery! Thanks for the shout out and link.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    Lady Anne's Challenge's
    Lady Anne's Blog

    ReplyDelete