Thursday, October 31, 2013

Imagine That Fall tags

Hello, Today I am using 2 Imagine that files. I am using "Scarecrow" and "Pumpkin Bunny"
You can find them here http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/

 
 
 
I used Spellbinders die Labels Eight for my tag. I used the 2 medium dies in it.
 
 The leaves are punched out using an EK Success punch.
 
 The sun was done overlapping 2 circles and then cutting around the die once I glued them on. I used a Fiskars Circle punch.
 
I inked the edges of the tag once I had it all together before adding the ribbon. I used a light brown by Studio g.
 
The pumpkin was cut out of a piece of Fall card Stock.
The Ribbon is by Celbrate It.
 
The papers are by Recollections- oranges, cream, olives, autumn yellows, brown, K & Company pumpkin print, Georgia Pacific- white.
 

 
The embossing was done using Cuttlebug embossing folder Pumpkin Harvest. I then inked the pumpkins with orange ink by Studio g.
 
The corners are rounded on the blue paper with an of pair of Fiskars corner rounder scissors. The corners on the white was done using Creative Memories corner rounder.
 
The die cut for the sentiment is by Spellbinders called Label Eight. Once I had the sentiment cut out I sponged the sentiment with Autumn gold ink.
 
The tiny pumpkin is punched out using an EK Success punch.
 
The ribbon is by Offray. I tied the bow then tied the ribbon around the bow at the same time tying it to the tag.
 
The papers are by DCWV- blue shimmer paper, Georgia Pacific- white, Recollections- orange.
 
You can find the Imagine That Challenge blog here http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/
 
Thanks for dropping by. Happy Fall Y'all! Edwina
 


2 comments: