Sunday, October 6, 2013

Impressionist tree art

Hello, Today I drew and colored a Fall tree with Copics. I have never tried impressionist work before. I normally do realism. I hope you like it. Please let me know as I usually do not share this kind of art on here.

Copics used are W1, W3, W5, W7- tree trunk, YR21, YR24, Y15, Y21- leaves, YG93, YG95, YG97- grass, B000, B00, B01- sky.

 The picture is 4' x 4 5/8".

I sign all my art Edwina Barr. Barr is my maiden name. I put my watermark for cards on it so you know it is mine.

I am entering this in:

The Outlawz CAS tree challenge- http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/sundayscleanandsimplecas/forum/topics/cas-challenge-october-6-2013

Thanks for dropping by. Edwina

2 comments:

  1. Totally gorgeous. You are really quite a talented artist!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such wonderful card Edwina also your card above,

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete