Sunday, October 6, 2013

Lisa's link up one of your favorite cards and tell why


Hello, Lisa at Decosse's Dynamite Doodles is having a linky party of linking up one of your favorite cards and then tell her why it means so much to you. You could win one of her fabulous prizes. Here is the link to her blog post to link up http://decossesdynamitedoodles.blogspot.com/2013/10/time-for-world-card-making-day.html. I hope you will come join in.

Lisa is a wonderful person and gives freebie sentiments and papers from time to time. If you take them please say thank you to her. Edwina

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for spreading the word about my World Card Making Day Celebration and for your very kind words. I am off to mail you your bonus goodies!

    Hugs,
    Lisa
    p.s I like that--Lisa's Link Up--I might just have to use that in the future :o)

    ReplyDelete