Sunday, October 6, 2013

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #180 use a digi 10/6/2013

 
Robyn's Fetish is having a 35% off sale in the store. You can find the store here http://robynsfetish.com/shop .


 
Hello, Today at Robyn's Fetish our  challenge is to use a digi. I am using "Stew Pot" by Robyn's Fetish. You can find it here http://robynsfetish.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=454
Robyn's Fetish is our sponsor this week. The winner of the challenge gets 3 images of their choice in the Robyn's Fetish store. You can find the store here http://robynsfetish.com/shop.
 
Copics used are B21, B23, B26, B29, C1, C3, C5- pot, B21, B23, B26, B29 plus silver metallic Gelly roll pen- spoon, YG61, YG63, YG67- cabbage, W00, W1, W3, W5- mushrooms, W1, R29, R56, R59, YG03, YG93, YG95- radishes, R24, R29, R59, G03, G07- Tomatoes, YR01, YR04, YR07, YR27, YG03- carrots, BV08, V01, V04, V06, V09, YG93, YG95, YG97, YG99- eggplant.
 
I need the Stew Pot digi twice and felt that if one of the images was flipped that it would look really great. So I went into paint net and flipped it horizontal and saved it with the same as flipped so I would have both images. 
 
I made this recipe card for the Cookbook I am making my niece Chelley. So I put note in it to suit her.
 
This Vegetable Soup recipe gets fixed differently every time I make it. I always start the same way and just add whatever I feel will taste good. It is a great Fall, winter, or rainy day meal. I like using fresh or frozen vegetables best. There is more nutrition in it that way. I normally cook it real slow on a lower temperature over a couple of hours. I wrote it to be done within an hour.
 
The recipe card is 11" x 8 1/2".
 
Thanks for dropping by. Come join in the Robyn's Fetish Challenge. You can find the challenge here http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/. Hope to see you there.
 
Have a good day. Edwina
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful idea and a recipe, too! Beautifully done, as always. Great coloring. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun way to use the image. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely way to do a recipe card, great work cheers Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful recipe card edwina love it....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Edwina. Great way to use the images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this recipe card. Having the image flipped was a perfect idea. Looks Great.

    Michelle (DT SIS)

    ReplyDelete