Friday, October 11, 2013

Together We Can Make a Change card 10/11/2013

Hello, Today I am using a digi called "Make a Change Purse and sentiments". You can find them here http://www.freshbreweddesigns.com/category_74/-Cancer-Awareness-Items.htm .

Copics used are C1, C3, C5- metal, RV10, RV13- ribbon.

The purse is done using Recollections flocking "Party Punch"- pink. The gems are cut from a sheet of gems I got at the Scrapbook Expo. They have thread holding them together. They came from mon Ami Gabby. I glued them on with Scotch 3M Quick Dry glue.

The ribbon is by Morex Corp>

The awareness button is by Buttons Galore.

The papers are by Recollections- pink, Bazzill- embossed pink, Georgia Pacific- white.

The card is 4 1/4' x 5 1/2".

Thanks for dropping by. Don't forget October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. Edwina




2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Edwina, I think that is an amazing image for such a worthy cause xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!! I really like the embossed background, but my favorite thing is the bling around the purse!!! So pretty and feminine!

    ReplyDelete