Saturday, November 16, 2013

Family card

Hello, Today I am using a sentiment from A Piece of Heart. You can find it here http://piece-ofheart.blogspot.com/ .

The die cut is by Spellbinders called Labels Eight.

The flowers are punched out using an EK Success punch. The centers are punched out using a hole punch. The butterflies are punched out using a butterfly hole punch.

The papers are by Colormates- pink, Recollections- dot paper, Georgia Pacific- white.

The card is 4 1/4" x 5".

I am entering this card in:

The Outlawz CAS Remembrance/ Celebrate - http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/sundayscleanandsimplecas/forum/topics/cas-challenge-november-10-2013

Thanks for dropping by. Edwina

1 comment:

  1. Lovely, Edwina. Pinks and browns are one of my favorite color combos. Thanks for using one of my sentiments on your card and sharing it with me.

    Sharon
    A Piece Of Heart Blog
    **Make sure to visit my blog for a chance to win some really great loot in my AMAZING GIVEAWAY! Check out the details HERE!**

    ReplyDelete