Monday, November 4, 2013

forget me not card

Hello, Today I am using an image from an Alaskan coloring page. This is only part of the image. Copics used are B12, B000, B21, B23, BV31, BV04, Y13- flowers YG93, YG95- stems, YR21, YR24, Y21- background.

I punched out the image with a Fiskars 1.5" punch.

The flowers in the corners are punched out with an EK Success punch. The tiny butters for their centers are by Dress It Up.

The ribbon is by American Ribbon.

The papers are by Recollections- plaid, Bazzill- lavender, Georgia Pacific- white for digi.

The card is 4 1/4" x 4".

I am entering this card in:

The Outlawz Sketch challenge- http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/sketchchallenge/forum/topics/wednesday-sketch-challenge-oct-30
C is for Challenge lots of buttons- http://cisforchallenge.blogspot.com/

Thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful day. Edwina



3 comments:

  1. As if I would, LOL...cute card hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at C... is for challenge and good luck.

    Hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and lovely, great color! I would like to thank you for entering my ‘C… is for challenge’ blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete