Monday, November 4, 2013

Fresh Brewed Designs Flashback


It is time for a...
Fresh Brewed Flashback

The Fresh Brewed Designs store is filled with so many awesome images that we thought it would be nice to take a stroll down memory lane.  With Christmas around the corner it is a good time to reacquaint yourself with (or if you are new to FBD, come meet) the outstanding collection of holiday themed images already available in the store. Whether you are looking for something whimsical, joyful, reverent or just plain fun, Fresh Brewed Designs has it all! 

Today, for this Fresh Brewed Flashback I bring you 6 cards using "Christmas Candles, Christmas Hose, Gingerbread Boy, Hello Winter, Christmas Holly and Row of Ornaments".  You can find them here http://www.freshbreweddesigns.com/



On this card I used "Holiday Candles". I paper pieced the candles and colored the greenery with Copics.
 
 

                                         The Tri- Shutter card has "Hello Winter" on it.



I used "Christmas House" and "Gingerbread Boy"
 
 
 
I used the "Christmas House" and "Gingerbread Man" This is a step card.
 
This photo shows the behind the door scene.
 
 
 

The digi is "Christmas Holly" on this card. Isn't she lovey.



On this card I used "Row of Ornaments". The ornaments are all pop dotted. There is a double layer of pop dots under the red one.
 
Thanks for dropping by. I hope you will drop by Fresh Brewed Designs. You can find the store here http://www.freshbreweddesigns.com/ . You can find the fresh Brewed Designs Challenge blog here http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.com/ .
 
Have a Wonderful Holiday Season. Edwina

2 comments:

  1. WOWZA! What a flash back! All of these cards are just GORGEOUS! I loved looking at them and remembering when I first saw them on your blog.
    I love the colors and how creative you got with your fussy cutting. Fantastic flashback!
    Hugs and smiles,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous set of cards, Edwina, could not choose a favourite, but I do like the one with the door and the gingerbread man, standing there, xxx

    ReplyDelete