Thursday, November 21, 2013

Guest Designer for Craft Challenge Inspirotion picture 11/21/2013

 
Hello, Today I am a guest designer fir Craft Challenge. you can find the Craft Challenge blog here http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/ . I am a Design Team Member at Robyn's Fetish. I want to thank all the folks at Craft Challenge for inviting me to join in . It was a fun challenge I enjoyed it very much.
 
 The challenge is an inspiration picture. When I look at it I see a Winter scene, so I created a Double Gatefold card with a Winter scene.
 
 
The outside of my card folded up.
 
 
 
A view showing the card partly opened up.

 
 
This view shows the card opened all the way up.

 
I am using Robyn's Fetish digis called "Plato the Penguin" and "Christmas Trees".  You can find them here http://robynsfetish.com/shop . I printed Plato off in two different sizes. The trees are all one size. I did flip one of the tree digis so it would line up with the back of the one on front.
 
Copics used are C3, C5, C7, C10, YR21, YR24, Y21- penguin, YG93, YG95, YG97, YG99, W1, W3, W5- trees, E41, E43, E44- ground.
 
I used Iridescent glitter on the trees.
 
I used Tulip Puffy Paint on the snow under the trees.
 
the snowflakes are punched out using Recollections punches. I then added glitter glue to their centers. After I finished the card I added drops of the glitter glue to the blue background to look like tiny snowflakes. Some of the bigger snowflakes on the front of the card are pop dotted up.
 
The white cardstock cut to look like the ground covered in snow was cut by hand. No pattern was used.
 
Papers used are DCWV- navy blue shimmer paper, Georgia Pacific- white, Bazzill- light blue.
 
The card is 12" x 5 1/2" opened up. Folded it is 4" x 5 1/2".
 
Thanks for dropping by. I hope you will stop by the Craft Challenge and join in the Inspiration Photo Challenge. You can find the challenge here http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/ .
 
Have a wonderful day. Edwina
 

2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful card Edwina.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edwina,
    This is PRECIOUS!!!
    I love all of those sweet trees and the fold. Super fun and oh so cute!

    ReplyDelete