Monday, November 18, 2013

Happy Hanukkah card


Hello, I have a Jewish Friend and I make her a card each year. Today I am using a sentiment and digi by Create With TLC. You can find them here http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/tlc4lo .

I colored the sentiment banner with Copics B21, B23.

I colored the background of the digi in paint net using blue and navy. Then printed it off 3 times. the I colored the candle stick with Clear Stardust Gelly Roll, pen and the flames with Yellow Gewlly Roll pen. I then cut out the circles by hand and pop dotted them on the card making the middle one higher than the 2 end ones.

The ribbon is by The American Ribbon Company.

The embossed background was sent to me by Lynne Kirsch a really good friend.

The papers are by Recollections- blue, Georgia Pacific- white.

The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

I am entering this card in:

The Outlawz Greeting Card Challenge No rubber stamps digis only- http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/birthdaycard/forum/topics/outlawz-greetings-challenge-november-18th-no-rubber-stamps

Created With love anything goes- http://createdwithlovechallenges.blogspot.com/

Thanks for dropping by. Have a beautiful Day. Edwina

7 comments:

  1. Edwina this is so very elegant hun, love this card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Love the CAS feel to it. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edwina this is beautiful. Love the simplicity of it. Thanks for joining in the fun at Created with Love Challenges.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Hanukkah card! Thanks for joining Created With Love Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Edwina love both your Hanukkah cards! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a truly beautiful card. I know your friend will treasure it. hope you are doing well. have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete