Monday, November 11, 2013

Pengiun card


Hello, Today I am using a digi by SK Digis. I flipped the digi so I could put them together. You can find the digi here http://skdigis.blogspot.com/

Copics used are C3, C5, C7, C10, Y13, Y15, Y17- penguins, YG00, YG03, YG07- greens, B00, B01, B02, B05- blues, RV00, RV02, RV04, RV06- pinks, V01, V04, V06- purples.

The snowflakes are punched out using a mini and small snowflake punch by Recollections.I then added gems to the centers by Studio g.

The snow is cut layers of white cardstock to resemble snow on the ground. There are about 5 layers. I then added glitter glue to the edges.

The tiny blue ribbon is by Offray.

The papers are by Recollections- snowflake print, DCWV- navy shimmer paper for the snow flakes, Georgia Pacific- white.

The card is 5" x 6".

I am entering this card in:

SK Digis challenges- http://skdigis.blogspot.com/

The Outlawz Paper a la Mode anything goes- http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/saturdayscarpbookingchallenge/forum/topics/paper-a-la-mode-nov-9-nov-15

Have a warm winter season. Edwina


5 comments:

  1. I saw this come up on my Google feed and had to come over and comment on these cute penguins. Love what you did to create the snow layers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, beautiful coloring and the snow layers are very creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my. These guys are just too cute! What a really great idea to achieve dimension in the snow layers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable, I love that you added both penguins, love the fun, bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is one adorable card Edwina.. great coloring...Thanks for joining us on SKdigis FANtastic Linking Party... HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete