Thursday, November 21, 2013

Imagine That Christmas ornament cards


 
 
I have 3 cards today to share with you. One each I used one of the ornaments from "Elegant Ornaments". I opened the png image in Paint net and re-colored them from black to different colors.
 
I also used imagine That's digital papers from "Merry and Bright"- red ornament paper " Deck the Halls- stripe, " "Christmas Snowflakes"- pink snowflake paper, "Lil Bits of Christmas"- dot paper, "Glitter Galore"- gold glitter paper.
 
 
On this card I used a sentiment and an ornament. I made the sentiment the focal point and die cut it out with Spellbinders Label Eight die. The paper is from Christmas Snowflakes Digital Paper set.
 
Once I changed the color on my ornament. I went over the design with Clear Stardust Gelly Roll pen to give it some sparkle. I then fussy cut it out. I also added Clear Stardust Gelly Roll pen accents to the center of the snowflakes on the paper.
 
The lace is by Really Reasonable Ribbon.
 
The pearls are by Recollections.
 
The card is 5 3/8" x 5 3/8'.
 

 
On this card I used an ornament and printed it in 4 colors. I then fussy cut out the green, blue, and brown sections and pop dotted them on the burgundy ornament. I tied bakers twine by Martha Steward around the ornament loop and added a bow made from Offray ribbon. I then used an old pair of Fiskars Corner scissors on the corners.
 
The gems are by Mark Richards.I cut them apart to fit my card.
the papers are by Imagine That- stripe, dots, and ornament prints, Recollections- green, Colormates- red, Georgia Pacific- white.
 
The card is 5" x 6 1/2".
 

                                      
This is the inside of the card above this photo.
 
After I recolored the ornament in 2 colors I fussy cut out the blue pieces I wanted to use and pop dotted them on the autumn gold image. I then used Clear Stardust Gelly Roll pen on the star and string.
 
I printed off the orange Glitter paper and sprayed it with Crafter's Companion Spray and Sparkle Iridescent spray. Once dry I cut the paper to the size I needed for the front and on the inside of the card. While I was at it I also sprayed a piece of white cardstock.
 
The corners are punched with a Fiskars corner punch.
 
The ribbon isby Celebrate It. The lace and rick rack are by Really Reasonable Ribbon. You can find RRR here http://www.reasonableribbon.com/
 
The pearls are by Miriam's Crafting Supplies. You can find them here http://miriamscraftingblog.com/supplies.html
 
The papers are by Imagine That - digital Glitter paper, Georgia Pacific- white, Bazzill- blue, DCWV_ dark blue shimmer paper, Recollections- deep yellow.
 
Be sure to stop by the Image That Challenge blog. You can find it here http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/
 
 
Thanks for dropping by. I hope you have a wonderful holiday season. Edwina

No comments:

Post a Comment