Thursday, November 14, 2013

Imagine That seahorse cards


 
I have 2 cards to share with you today. I used Imagine That's "Birthday Sea Horse" and "Glitter Galore". You can find them here http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/ .
 
 
 
For this card I used the seahorse with the sentiment beside it. I colored it with Copics Added extra balloons by cutting some balloons out on another image and drawing around them. I pop dotted the one set of balloons up and gave them bakers twine strings.
 
Copics used are Y00, Y02, Y13, Y15, Y17, YR24- yellows, YG00, Yg01, Yg03, YG07- greens, R20, R22, R24, R29, R35, R59- reds, V01, V04, V06, V09- violets, B00, B01, B02, B05- blue balloons, BG000, BG01- water.
 
Clear Stardust Gelly Roll pen was used on the bubbles and accents on the balloons. Yellow Stardust Gelly Roll pen was used as accents on the Seahorse. For the Balloon strings I used red, purple, and orange metallic, and blue, green, and orange stardust.
 
The bakers twines are by The Twinery- yellow and purple, Martha Steward-red.
 
The ribbon is by American Crafts.
 
The papers are by Recollections- print and blue, Georgia Pacific- white for digi.
 
The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".
 

 
One this card I used the seahorse without the sentiment and the sentiment "So nice to Sea you". I also used the dark blue glitter paper for Glitter Galore. The other sentiment I typed on the computer myself "I'm Celebrating because it is"
 
Copics used are Y00, Y02, Y13, Y15, Y17- seahorse, V01, V04, V06, V09- purple balloon, YG00, YG01, YG03, YG07- green balloon, B00, B01, B02, B05- blue balloon, BG01- water and bubbles.
 
Gelly Roll pens used are Yellow stardust- seahorse, clear stardust- bubbles, Sky stardust- water, Green, Sky, and Purple stardust for the balloon strings.
 
I sprayed the glitter paper with Crafter's Campanion Spray and Sparkle multi color. Once dry I embossed it with Darice waves embossing folder. I then sanded the waves so they would stand out more.
 
The gems are by Recollections.
 
the corners are cut with an old pair of corner rounder scissors by Fiskars.
 
The papers are by Recollections- yellow, DCWV- blue, Georgia Pacific- white, Imagine That- blue glitter paper.
 
The card is 5" x 6 1/2".
 
Thanks for dropping by. I hope you will stop by the Imagine That blog and join in the challenge there. You can find the challenge blog here http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/ .
 
 Have a good day. Edwina

1 comment:

  1. Another great rendition of the seahorse. I LOVE that cool backing paper in behind the second one. Not sure if that is the paper you are referring to where you altered it. Just so cool!

    ReplyDelete