Friday, November 15, 2013

Imagine That "Snowglobe Gingerbread" card

Hello, Today I am using 4 files from Imagine That on my card. I used both the frosted snow globe and the outline snow globe from "Snow Globe". I used the colored digi of the poinsettia from "Snow Globe Angel". I used The gingerbread boy and girl colored digis from "Gingerbread Scene". The inside sentiment is from "Gertie Goose Winter" set. You can find them in the Imagine That store here https://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/ . 
 



 
 
 

Inside of card. This photo shows the flap on this side for standing the card up. There is one on each side of the card.
 
I put together the front of the snow globe in Paint Net. I opened the frosted snow globe file and added it. Then I used the layers and added each item on a different layer. I used all png images. After the globe I added the gingerbread boy and girl each one a separate layer. I added the poinsettias one at a time with a different layer. Each one is a different size.  I then added the sentiment on the base of the globe. I then saved it save as to the snow globe file so I could find it later.
 
For the inside I opened the outline snow globe. Then I used layers and added the sentiment to the center of the globe. I then saved it into my snow globe file save as.
 
Note: if you just hit save you will loose your original design. Make sure you save it as "save as" with a slightly different name.
 
Now you are ready to print the image on cardstock and color it.
 
Copics used on the snow globe are B000- globe, E31, E33, E57, E59- wood base.
 
Clear Stardust Gelly Roll pen was used one the blue frosted area of the globe.
 
I used Tulip white puffy paint on the gingerbread for the icing.
 
On the center of the flowers I used glitter glue.
 
The card is 5" x 3 1/2".
 
Come check out the Imagine That Challenge Blog. You can find it here http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/ .
 
I am entering this card in :
 
 
 
Through the Craft Room Door anything goes- http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/
 
Thanks for dropping by. Have a happy and crafty Holiday season. Edwina
 
 
 
                                                                    

4 comments:

  1. Oh your card is so cute with the oh so sweet ginger men inside the globe. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    Lady Anne's Challenge's
    Lady Anne's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job Edwina. I especially like how you did the inside of the globe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edwina, I just LOVE this card! You're so creative mixing all these sets to creative such a lovely snow globe card *Ü* THANK YOU!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card love the Ginger bread couple, Thank you for joining us for the Last Anything goes Stamp Challenge at Lady Anne's.

    ReplyDelete