Saturday, November 23, 2013

Merry Christmas card

Hello, Today I am using a digi by Sandi Huggett, I got it by joining in the Outlawz Creative Freebie Challenge.

Copics used are YG000, YG00, YG01, YG03, YG07, G03, G07, G28- greens, R22, R24, R29- reds, Y15 center of flowers.

Yellow Stardust Gelly Roll pen was used on the center of the flowers. Green Stardust Gelly Roll pen was used on the body and antennas.

I printed off 2 of the butterflies. I colored all of both. I left one whole and the other I cut out the 4 wings and the body as separate pieces. I then pop dotted the wings on at different angles so parts of the other butterfly shows up. Then I added 2 layers of pop dot strips to the body and added it.

The embossing was done using Cuttlebug embossing folder Holly Ribbons.

The sentiment is by Imagine That. You can find it here https://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/

The card is 5" x 6 1/2".

I am entering this card in:

The Outlawz Creative Freebie Challenge-http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/cfc/forum/topics/creative-freebie-challenge-nov-17-to-nov-30th

Thanks for dropping by. Have a very Merry Christmas. Edwina

No comments:

Post a Comment