Friday, December 20, 2013

Celbrate Today and Every Day card

 
Hello, Today I am using a digi by Fresh Brewed Designs called "Joy-Christmas Trees". You can find it here http://freshbreweddesigns.com/ .
 
The sentiment is by Lisa Decosse on Decosse's Dynamite Doodles. You can find it here http://decossesdynamitedoodles.blogspot.com/ .
 
Copics used are YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97, YG99- greens, R29, R35- reds, B21, B23- sky.
 
I used Viva Décor white Pearl Pen on the snowflakes and the dots on the corner edges.
 
The snowflake border is made using a Martha Steward border Punch.
 
The die cut is a Spellbinders die called Scalloped Labels One.
 
The papers are by Colormates- red, Recollections- olive, Georgia Pacific- white, Digital paper- Red Gingham ( I am not sure whose it is).
 
The card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".
 
I am entering this card in:
 
 
Thanks for dropping by. Edwina
 

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Edwina, I do love those trees, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm...it is pretty bad when I don't recognize my own digital images! Another wonderful card Edwina. Love those trees!

    ReplyDelete