Saturday, December 7, 2013

Christmas tag

 
Hello, Today I made a Christmas tag. I used a digi by Imagine That called "Penguin Cocoa". You can find it here https://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/ .
 
Copics used are Y00, Y13, Y15, Y17- beak and feet, C1, C3, C5, C7, C10- penguin, G03, G07, G28, YG41- bowl, RV02, RV06, RV09- hat.
 
Green Stardust and Clear Stardust Gelly Roll pen was used on the straw and rim of bowl.
 
Pink Sparkle Fibers were used on the hat.
 
The ribbon is a ribbon tape by Celebrate It.
 
The sheer ribbon I got in a ribbon swap.
 
The snowflake I made by using a border punch by Martha Steward. I then cut apart the border and and pop doted it onto a cranberry zing piece of paper spritzed with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist. I then placed a pearl in the center.
 
The sentiment and pink snowflake paper are by Imagine That too.
 
The other papers are by DCWV- green, Tattered Angels spritzed paper Cranberry Zing, Georgia Pacific- white.
 
The tag is 3" x 5".
 
I am entering my tag in:
 
 
Thanks for dropping by. Edwina
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Love This Edwina Love The Penguin N The Pink Ribbon .. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete