Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Find joy In the Journey card

 
Hello, Today I am using an image by Lisa Decosse at The Path of Positivity. You can find it here http://pathofpositivitychallenge.blogspot.ca/ .
 
Copics used are BG000, BG01- background, Y13, Y15, Y17- bow, R32, R35- flowers.
 
The pink dots are paper Candi by Craftworks colored with Copics R32. I went over them 3 times to get the right shade I wanted.
 
The pearls are from Miriam's Crafting Supplies. You can find them here http://miriamscraftingblog.com/supplies.html .
 
The doily can from Target.
 
The corners are punched out using a Martha Steward corner punch.
 
The papers are by Recollections- yellow, Bazzill- blue, Georgia Pacific- white for digi.
 
The card is 4 1/4' x 4 3/4".
 
I am entering this card in:
 
The Path of Positivity challenge- http://pathofpositivitychallenge.blogspot.ca/
 
Thanks for dropping by. Edwina

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Edwina. It is with JOY that one can spread JOY... thanks for sharing yours with us...

    Sandy S
    PoP Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Edwina I had a few minutes and wanted to pop over and catch up on a few of your posts. I've been neglecting you far too long. What a surprise to come across my image. You did such a beautiful job with it. I am also so happy to see that you entered it into this month's Path of Positivity Challenge. Finding joy each day is so important especially when life is throwing you challenges. Joy is also contagious as Sandy talked about so keep spreading it and maybe you'll bring joy to someone else who will keep it going. Hope that you had a fabulous Christmas my dear friend. I'm headed to the next post.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so perfect for our JOY theme this month. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and good luck.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Path of Positivity DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card. How clever of you to color parts of the doily! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, the blue papers make me think of beautiful blue skies, and the yellow ....well it has to be the bright and beautiful sun. Coupled with the delicate mounting of your inspiring image of. ...This card has filled me with Joy Edwina. hugs Ingrid xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. very sweet card, Edwina! love the layers and colors, but most especially, the message on your card! hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete