Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Happy Anniversary card

 
 
Hello, Today I am using a Scribbles Designs digi called Summer Solstice. You can find the digi here http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.com/ The theme this month is white on white at their challenge. you can find the challenge here http://scribblesdesignschallenge.blogspot.ca/2013/12/scribbles-designs-challenge-12-shades.html .
 
I printed off the digi then used a Spellbinders die called Labels Eight to cut out the shape.
 
 Then I used Liquid Pearls white on the leaves and vines, and Viva Décor Pearl Pen white on the flowers. I wanted to see if they were the same color once dry. The Liquid Pearls is slightly whiter. You have to really look to notice it.
 
I embossed the white cardstock with Cuttlebug embossing folder D'vine Swirls.
 
The ribbons are by Really Reasonable Ribbon. You can find it here http://www.reasonableribbon.com/
 
The white pearls from Miriam's Crafting Supplies. They are a true white in color. You can find them here http://miriamscraftingblog.com/supplies.html .
 
The white cardstock is by Georgia Pacific.
 
The card is 5" x 6 1/2".
 
I am entering this card in:
 
 
Thanks for dropping by. Have a wonderful day. Edwina
 

8 comments:

  1. Edwina this is beautiful hun, so elegant, sorry not to have been over for a while, xmas chaos to blame really, getting into my January DT work, so that I can enjoy Family time, hope you are looking forward to the Festive Period and that Santa is very good to you my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely wonderful! I love white on white and this is spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for participating in our SCRIBBLES DESIGNS challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you used the stamp it looks amazing

    Thank you for playing along with us at Scribbles Design. Good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you used the stamp it looks amazing

    Thank you for playing along with us at Scribbles Design. Good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness Edwina, this is simply stunning. I love your white on white effect and what you did with the image is so unique. I have never seen anything like it. I just love this card so much and may scraplift bits and pieces. I'm so glad you found our Scribbles Challenge this month. Heck I'm glad you find us every month. Shh... Don't tell anyone but you certainly have my vote for the top three.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is so pretty! It is perfect for the Shades of White...

    Thanks for joining us at Scribbles Designs...

    Sandy S
    (Owner/Designer Scribbles Designs)

    ReplyDelete